AIM
Zizou173

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

I like it.

It has style, nice interactivity, and good music. One thing that bugged me though, was that you could not copy/paste the password area.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Nice one dan!

This game was really great, I enjoyed the graphics & gameplay, and overall it was a good game. It was altough, repetitive, but at the same time, very fun. Basically, you did a good job, and so did the programmer. Congratulations to the both of you.

~Nico

Jak 3 demo Jak 3 demo

Good...

The Game demo was pretty good, but there are few things that i didn't like. For one, the loop was very annoying, and it didn't even loop right. The second thing i didn't like was the darkness of the game, maybe put a little bit brigther cause it bothers my eyes...third, the movements were pretty good graphically but you still need to add some more art, and put the game faster cause it isn't very smooth and it gets boring quickly! Four, the graphics from the menu were HORRIBLE, i mean really, you are good at art, try using it...O_o. And Finally i would say that this is a good demo, and that it would make a pretty good game, if you change some things like the advices i gave you. I hope you take the time to read this and take it as a good advice!

Good continuation,
flash_graphique

The-Mercenary responds:

For the loop, I'm currently looking for more music to put in the game, i havnt found perfect ones yet. About the graphics, Well, when I first made the game is was really beutiful, but the shit lagged way to much even on low so I had to remove lots of detail. The darkness is due to your system clock, since the game is tied to it it means that it'll be darker at nigh, try changing your clock to before 6 pm and it'll be lighter. The menu graphics arnt the same in the full game, this was just something I did to make the demo more easily accesible, It looks alot better in the full game, And I'm adressing the speed issues right now, but its really hard to make a game perfect when your by yourself.

Criminal Intent Criminal Intent

bad

i'm sorry, i really enjoyed the graphics and everything but it takes FOREVER to get to the end of a mission! mission 1: i almost had a seizure, and once i killed the bitch and the other gay guy, i waited almost 5 minutes for the yellow guy to come! i prefered your other flash games, they are all pretty good!!!

anyways nice job but you could do better!

later

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

Great

This is what I call a great game. Nice graphics, nice style, I could go on but i have to upload 56 mods for my forum! (http:www.flash-graphique.com/forum/)

anyways, great game !
later

Red Beard Red Beard

good !

the game is great and all but there are some bugs that you need to fix ! example : when you jump from a high distance and you fall, you go into the water, where there isn't even water !!

Anyways, this game is cool and i like it !!!

gaming tutorial gaming tutorial

THIS WAS GREAT !!!

this was the greatest tutorial ever man !! i followed each step and it works and now i'm making a shooter game ! i was always searching for a tutorial like that but never find one ! thanks for making my day better, i voted 5 !!!